21st - 29th October 2017 including arrival and departure days.
The Czech Republic, Hradec Králové
Třebeš Sport Hall (Czech: Sportovní hala Třebeš - SHT), GPS: 50°11'25"N 15°50'19"E
The following events will be played:
- Men's singles
- Women's singles
- Men's doubles
- Women's doubles
- Mixed doubles
- Men's team
- Women's team
All events will be played in 3 different categories:
- A - players with intellectual disability
- B - players with Down syndrome
- C - players with autism
- Youth - for players aged Under 23 as at 31st December 2017
- Open - for all other players
Depending on the number of entries, the organisers and INAS reserve the right to decide which events will be played.
- Arrivals + practice day: 21st and 22nd October
- Coaches and delegations meeting: 22nd October
- Accreditation: 22nd October
- Opening ceremony: 22nd October, 17:00
- Competition days: 23rd - 27th October
- Closing ceremony: 27th October, 16:30
- Extra day - trip to Prague: 28th October
- Departures: 28th and 29th October
The event will be conducted in accordance with the current Laws of Table Tennis, the Regulations for International Competitions ITTF.
All entries are made according to the INAS Event Entry Policy and Terms & Conditions (available on the INAS website).
All the sport equipment is used in keeping with ITTF and ITTF PTT Rules
- Tables: 12 JOOLA blue
- Nets: JOOLA
- Balls: JOOLA FLASH
The event is open to players who are eligible to represent their national association according to the INAS.
Players must appear on the INAS Master List no later than the final entry date.
Athletes entering Youth events require an INAS National (ie. Provisional) Eligibility, whilst all other players should hold an INAS International (ie. Full) Eligibility.
8. OFFICIAL ORGANIZER
- Name: Czech Sports Association for Mentally Handicapped z.s.
- Postal address: Hradecká 1231, 500 03 Hradec Králové 3, Czech Republic
- President of the Organizing committee: Pavel Svoboda, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tournament Director: Lucie Francová, e-mail: email@example.com, phone: +420 602 153 695
- Member of the Organizing committee: Pavel Zahálka, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +420 602 583 170
Accreditation card will be issued to each athlete after he/she personally has proved his eligibility to an INAS officer.
10. PARTICIPATION QUOTAS
The championship has no participation quotas. Each country can enter any number of competitors.
11. ENTRY PROCESS
- The first entry (entry by number) deadline: June 30th 2017
- The second entry (entry by name) deadline: September 30th 2017
The entries must be made in two ways. Please:
- 1. Fill in and send the form to email@example.com. This form is attached as an annex to this prospectus.
- 2. Fill in ISMS form on www.inas.org - entry will open early June.
Please confirm your participation within the deadlines to support the organization of this event.
12. SYSTEM OF PLAY
- Single events: the first stage will be played in a round-robin basis in groups of 3 to 5 players and priority will be given to groups of 4 players in a group. If there are 5 or less players, the event will be played as a round-robin without knock-out. Two players advance from each group to the second stage which will be played in a knock-out format.
- Double and team events: it will be decided by the technical delegate (TD), the referee and with the organising committee.
General: The numbers of groups will be decided by the TD and the referee in cooperation with the organising committee.
All matches will be played to the best of 5 games.
Medals will be awarded for gold (1st), silver (2nd) and bronze (3rd) places.
Seeding for all the events will be done according to the latest INAS ranking list at the time of the draws.
14. TECHNICAL MEETING AND DRAWS
The technical meeting will be held on Sunday 22nd October (time and place to be specified).
15. PERSONS ON THE BENCH
The following persons on the bench are permitted:
- In single events, 1 seat for a coach on the playing field (behind the surrounds).
- In the team events, 5 seats for one (1) coach and up to 4 players of the team playing the match.
No other players or personnel may have access to the area behind the surrounds or the playing area. Special provisions and seating areas will be made for medical personnel.
16. ENTRY FEES
For INAS events, the entry fees include accommodation and capitation fees.
The entry fees per 1 person:
- 95 Euro per day
- 55 Euro INAS fee per event
- 10 Euro extra single room per day
All payments have to be paid in Euro to the organisers as set out below:
- Pack 1, 21st -28th October: € 720
- Pack 2, 22nd - 28th October: € 625
- Pack 3, 21st - 29th October: € 815 (without extra trip to Prague)
- Pack 4, 22nd - 29th October: € 720 (without extra trip to Prague)
Note: Extra trip to Prague will be for extra charge (to be specified).
- Entry to be submitted with the 1st entry: 20 % till June 30th 2017
- Entry to be submitted with the 2nd entry = 80 % till September 30th 2017
Payment has to be made to the following account:
- Account number: 2358409504/0600
- IBAN: CZ06 0600 0000 0023 5840 9504
- Swift Code: AGBACZPP
- Note for the recipient: TT INAS 2017
- Bank name: MONETA Money Bank, a. s.
- Bank address: Vyskočilova 1422/1a, 140 28 Praha 4, Czech Republic
- Name of the recipient: Český svaz mentálně postižených sportovců, z.s.
- Address of the recipient: Zátopkova 100/2, 160 17 Praha 6, Czech Republic
PLEASE NOTE THAT BANK CHARGES MUST BE INCLUDED IN THE ENTRY FEES!
17. OFFICIAL HOTEL
The hotel for teams is:
- Name: Hotel Černigov
- Address: Riegrovo náměstí 1494, Hradec Králové, 500 02, Czech Republic
- Tel.: +420 495 814 111, +420 495 814 266
- Fax: +420 495 521 998
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.hotelcernigovhradeckralove.com/en/
The organizers will provide transportation for teams and officials from the airport Prague to hotel Černigov and back and local transport from hotel to Venue and back.
Hotel Černigov is located just 200m from the main railway station Hradec Králové, for possibility to travel by train.
All players entered must compete against any other participating players and by entering, agree to be bound by the INAS Anti-Doping, Anti-Harassment and Classification policies and procedures during the event.
Similarly, it is the responsibility of the association, player or team member to ensure that he or she has adequate medical, travel and other appropriate insurance.
20. TELEVISION, MOTION PICTURE AND INTERNET COVERAGE CONDITIONS
Participants release all rights, or rights held by their agents or sponsors, in all matters relating to television and web casting coverage, video and motion picture coverage, and photographic coverage of any kind; and hence accept such coverage during the event. Any participant, when called upon, must appear promptly to press conferences or medal presentations and follow the procedures set by the INAS and the organisers.
21. CANCELLATION POLICY
The policy applies as follows:
- Cancellations after the first entry but before the second entry: the first entry fee is forfeited.
- Cancellations after the second entry will be decided by the organisers in consultation with the TD.
This is provided that the player is not able to prove circumstances beyond his or her control e.g. admission to hospital.
Should you need assistance to apply for a visa (e.g. a letter of invitation), please provide the organisers with the following details:
- Full name as in passport
- Function in the team
- Passport number
- Passport expiry date
Note: the requirements for visas are not under the control of the INAS or the organisers but under the Czech Government's jurisdiction and the association must fulfil all requirements in order to get a visa in time.
23. COMPLEMENTARY INFORMATION:
- Average high temperature expected: 15º Celsius
- Average low temperature expected: 8º Celsius
24. SOCIAL PROGRAMME
The organizers will organize a half day trip to show interesting places in the region. This trip is in a package of the Championship.
The organizers will also offer one extra day. It will be possible to take one day trip to Prague after the Championship (on Saturday 28th October). Participants would have chance to see the best places in the beautiful capital of the Czech Republic. This trip will be for extra charge (to be specified).
25. DOPING CONTROL
Athletes entering this competition will be subject to random drug testing. Players should be familiar with the INAS testing policy and should submit TUE applications at least 31 days before the competition.
For the Organization Committee:
Pavel Svoboda - President of Czech Sports Association for Mentally Handicapped
Lucie Francová - Tournament Director